View all questions
- What is Asteroom?
- How do we charge? How about renewal?
- What kind of smartphones and 360° camera does Asteroom support?
- How to redeem voucher?
- How can I report issues to Asteroom via Feedback?
What is Asteroom?
Asteroom offers hardware and software that allows you to take 3D virtual tours using just a smartphone. We offer virtual tour software, which includes an online photo editor and an app. Plus, our easy-to-use Asteroom Pano Kit is a technology-forward alternative to 360° cameras.
How do we charge? How about renewal?
Why do I need to subscribe?
Asteroom charges for the use of our best-in-class technology which turns panorama photos into a 360° virtual tour. We also charge to host the tours on the Asteroom Cloud so your viewers can visit them. If a subscription is cancelled, the tours will no longer be viewable by visitors but they will remain in your account. However, the tours will be restored if you ever select to reactivate your account.
How does Asteroom charge?
Our pricing is simple and transparent. We have a pay as you go subscription plan meaning that you only pay for the service when you need it. Monthly fees for Asteroom are based on the number of projects that can be shared publicly, as well as the number of accounts that have registered logins.
How to renewal?
Users can choose to subscribe for one month, three months, six months, or one year at a time. After receiving a notification that your account has expired, please log onto www.asteroom.com to renew your account. We will soon be launching options to set up recurring payments.
What kind of smartphones and 360° camera does Asteroom support?
Supported smartphone models
We support all devices running Android 6 and iOS 11 or later. Smartphones that are an iPhone 6 or newer, Samsung Galaxy S7, SONY Xperia X Compact, or LG G5 / V20 are all supported device types. We also support the latest multi-lens smartphones such as iPhone 11 Pro series and Samsung Galaxy 10 series.
Supported 360° cameras
Asteroom have direct integrations with Theta series, including S, SC, V, and Z1, and Insta360 ONE X. You can also import 360° photos taken by other 360° cameras or 360° smartphones. Ratio of 360° photos length and width has to be 2:1.
How to redeem voucher?
Activation via the app
- Upon receiving the Asteroom Pano Kit please enter the activation code in the package in the app or web editor.
- Once the download of the app is complete, please register and log in.
- Click on the menu in the top-left corner of the app, select 【Version】, and enter your and enter your activation code into the field.
Activation via the website
- Go to www.asteroom.com
- Register and log in.
- Click on Setting in the top-right corner, select Resources/Version,and enter the activation code with our dashes in between.
How can I report issues to Asteroom via Feedback?
Your satisfaction is our biggest concern. If you experiences any technical difficulties-- such as freezing or being unable to connect with Bluetooth -- please report the problem to Asteroom, so that we can take the necessary actions to improve our service.
- Go to the step or the screen where the failure occurs.
- Exit the screen by clicking on the app menu in the top-left corner.
- Select "Feedback" to open up your mobile phone's default email app and automatically fill the message with the error log. All you need to do is to click 'Send' and we will receive your feedback.
The error has to occur before sending your feedback in order to generate an error log.
The user must enable access to the phone's mailbox to be able to use the above method for reporting errors.