View all questions
- Upload panorama
- Build the linking between panoramas to create a virtual tour
- Add the information, image, video and 3D object in the online virtual tour.
- Upload floor plan
- Embed the online virtual tour to website
- 1. Login to Asteroom web portal.
- 2. Click to create an online virtual tour.
- 3. Fill in the virtual tour details
- 4. Enter to panorama mode and click to select the panoramas on your computer (you can select one or more panoramas).
- 5. Once uploaded, you can rename, set view orientation and correct horizontal tilt.
- 6. To learn how to establish the connection between panoramas, please view our tutorial.
Build the linking between panoramas to create a virtual tour
After uploading, you can use the hotspot to establish connection.
- 1. Click on toolbar.
- 2. Choose the panorama you want this next room to link.
- 3. Drag hotspot and place it in the position where you want to move.
- 4. To learn how to add tags to highlight special in your online virtual tour, please view our tutorial.
Add the information, image, video and 3D object in the online virtual tour.
- 1. Select the panorama you would like to tag.
- 2. Click to open the function menu.
- 3. Click one of the icons to decide what to do with your panorama.
- Tag：Allow you to input the text, image and video to supplement the panorama.
- Image：Add image into the panorama.
- Video Link：Add video link into the panorama such as YouTube link.
- Video：Embed video into the panorama and support general video file format.
- 3D model：Embed 3D model into the panorama and support obj、stl、ply、3mf format.
- 3D Text：Embed 3D text into the panorama.
- Tripod overlay：Place personalized logo or company logo on the floor.
- Panorama video：Embed panorama video into the panorama.
Upload floor plan
- 1. Enter the floor plan mode, click and select the floor plan on your computer.
- 2. Click to add floor plan hotspot.
- 3. As one indicates the related panorama, please move it on the floor plan to reflect where they were captured and adjust the direction of the view to match with the panorama's default view.
Embed the online virtual tour to website
- 1. Enable the share function and then click the share button. Click the "Copy to clipboard" to copy the embed code.
- 2. You can adjust the size of the frame by changing the values after the width and height parameters.