View all questions
- What is an active tour?
- How can I share 360° virtual tour?
- How to embed a virtual tour into your web page?
- Download your walkthrough teaser video
What is an active tour?
An active tour is a project that can be viewed publicly via a share link. If your subscription is expired, the tour will be archived automatically and can not be viewed by others. The tour is still in your account and once renewing your subscription, you can use the tour again.
How can I share 360° virtual tour?
- Go to the project main page and select menu in the top-right corner of projects. Next,select "Enable sharing".
- The project's share will become pink, which means that it can now be shared.
- If share is in pink, it means that sharing has already been enabled. If it is in grey, sharing is disabled and it is no longer possible to view the tour on your browser.
- Select “Copy to clipboard” and paste the link in the MLS, in email, or on social media, Or share it directly by selecting one of the social medium icon.
Get the share link from web editor
- Log in web editor and click "More feature" on the top right corner of a project.
- Click "Enable sharing".
- Then click the share icon.
- Pick a social media of choice . Or select “Copy to clipboard” and paste the link on the MLS, in email, or on social media.
- Make sure you insert the link in your MLS as an unbranded media link.
How to embed a virtual tour into your web page?
- In your web editor, select the project and choose “share”.
Select Embed Code, and click “Copy to clipboard”.
<iframe src='https://www.asteroom.com/pviewer?token=2DZi4jJZ6kusmeN7YY6eWg&stopbgaudio=1&autorotation=0&autonav=0' width='800' height='450' frameborder='0' bgcolor='transparent' target='_blank' allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen></iframe>
Helpful Tip: Autorotation 0 or 1 is used to set to auto-rotate on or off. The stopBGAudio function 1 or 0 is used to turn the preset background music on or off.
- Paste the copied code on your webpage. If you want to adjust the display frame size, you can change the values of the width and the height.
Download your walkthrough teaser video
- Log in Asteroom web editor. The teaser video is downloadable only on web browsers.
- Pick a project with 3D Dollhouse and click “Preview” at the bottom-left of the project or click to enter preview mode.
- Open “More features” on the top-right corner
- Click “Download teaser video”
- Click “Download”.
- Share the video on your social media, Youtube channel and MLS sites. Remember to include the link to the full home tour in your post! Check How can I share 360° virtual tour? to get the link.